ITS EUROPE ONLINE STORE SALES AND SHIPPING POLICIES November, 2019
1. Payment methods accepted:
- Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, Maestro)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Bank Transfer
2. Cleared payments: In most situations bank transactions are fairly quick, however, in some cases it may take up to 5 days before a payment has been cleared.
3. Shelf Life: Shelf life will be 6 months or more unless stated otherwise. Please contact us if you have a specific request.
4. Pricing: All pricing is in GBP and includes VAT where applicable.
5. Expediting: Products will be sent from our office and warehouse in Salisbury, UK.
6. Lead time: All in-stock products are shipped within 3- 5 business. Lead times for products not in stock or large/custom orders will be quoted on a per-order basis, please message us for details, expect 8 weeks. Lead time starts when we have received a cleared payment in our bank.
7. Shipping: Free Shipping in the United Kingdom and 57 European countries and regions*
8. Standard Worldwide Shipping (no tracking): Costs 5 GBP and is available for all orders under 100 GBP.
9. Tracked Worldwide Shipping (with tracking): Costs 10 GBP and is available for all orders of at least 100.00 GBP
10. All other shipping options are quoted on a per order basis. Email us for details.
11. Partial orders. We will only send partial orders when consent from Customer has been received.
12. Customs costs: Any import/transit/other costs/fees in recipient’s country are Customer’s responsibility.
13. Visual damage: Note on receipt the nature and extent of the damage. Contact the freight company and start the process to file a claim. Damage not noted is considered a delivery free and clear by the freight company.
14. Concealed damage: There is a 15 calendar day claim period for any concealed damage. Freight should be inspected at time of delivery to include any suspected damages. Contact the freight company and start the process to file a claim.
15. Shortages: All shortages should be reported within 5 days of receipt. If shortages are known at time of receipt, this must be indicated on the Delivery Note
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
Isle Of Man
Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
Moldova, Republic of
Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
Romania (42 of 42 counties)
Spain (52 of 52 provinces)