Eco-Check® 5 in1 Aquarium, Pond, Fresh Water Test Strips. (Total Alkalinity/KH, Total Hardness/GH, pH, Nitrates and Nitrites)
Identify quickly that your pond & aquarium water is safe, perfect for home DIY or professional use.
This easy to use 5 in 1 colour test strip from our Eco-Check brand is one of our most popular products. It allows you to test for Total Alkalinity/KH, Total Hardness/GH, pH and Nitrates and Nitrites in your fresh water pond, aquarium or aquaculture line. It’s simple, fast and accurate.
Find the colour chart on the back to compare your results and this will tell you how much of these parameters are in your water. This test strip is designed with the aquarist in mind; beginner and experienced, and yields the reliability that an expert can count on. We use trace amounts of chemicals on our strips which makes them extremely safe and non-hazardous. They are considered as Articles under OSHA and do not require SDS sheets.
✅ Wide Test Range:
- Nitrate (asNO3): 0, 20, 40, 80, 160, 200 ppm (mg/L)
- Nitrite (as NO2): 0, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20 ppm (mg/L)
- Total Hardness: 0, 25, 75, 150, 300, 1000 ppm (mg/L) or GH: 0, 1, 4, 8, 17, 56 ppm (mg/L)
- Total Alkalinity: 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 300, 720 ppm (mg/L) or KH: 0, 2, 5, 7, 10, 17, 40 ppm (mg/L)
- pH: 5.5, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.5 pH
✅ Bottle of 25 tests
How to use:
- Dip one test strip into water for two seconds.
- Remove the strip and shake once to remove excess water.
- Wait 25 seconds and compare your pH, alkalinity and hardness results with the chart on the bottle. After a minute, compare your nitrite and nitrate results.
Ideal Pond Water Parameters
Pond & Aquarium water parameters are often overlooked. Yet, having the correct pond & aquarium water parameters is one of the most important factors for a successful, healthy pond & aquarium. Correct parameters mean your fish will be healthy. Aerobic bacteria can do their job properly. Finally, any pond and aquarium plants added will contribute positively to the condition of the pond or aquarium. It is not possible to know the condition of pond or aquarium water without testing it, so regular water testing is the only way to protect the health of all pond and aquarium life from deteriorating water conditions. If your water is cloudy, green, or discoloured, there may be a serious problem with your water conditions. Test your pond or aquarium water immediately to solve the problem fast and efficiently.
Buy with confidence
- Each ITS test strip is manufactured in an environmentally controlled facility with extensive testing throughout the production process to ensure product integrity and accuracy.
- Based and distributed from our UK & EU Office.
- Full customer support directly from manufacturer.
- Free UK & EU shipping available.