ITS Water Quality Test Kit
New & Improved!
Identify quickly that your water is safe and healthy to drink.
ITS Water Quality Test Kit Detects:
- 2 tests each / 1 bacteria, lead, & pesticide
- pH: 2.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12.0
- Total Alkalinity: 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240, 500 ppm (mg/L)
- Total Chlorine: 0, 0.2, 1.0, 4.0, 10.0 ppm (mg/L)
- Total Hardness: 0, 50, 120, 250, 425, 1000 ppm (mg/L)
- Free Chlorine: 0, 0.05, 0.2, 0.6, 1.5, 4.0, 10 ppm (mg/L)
- Chloride: 0, 250, 500 ppm (mg/L)
- Sulfate: 0, 250, >500 ppm (mg/L)
- Nitrate (as N): 0, 2, 10, 20, 50 ppm (mg/L)
- Nitrite (as N): 0, 0.2, 1, 1.5, 3.0 ppm (mg/L)
- Copper: 0.0, 0.1, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 ppm (mg/L)
- Iron (Fe+2): 0.0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 1.0 ppm (mg/L)
- Bacteria: Positive/Negative
- Hydrogen Sulfide: 0, 0.3, 0.5, 1, 2 ppm (mg/L)
- Lead: Positive/Negative
- Pesticide: Positive/Negative
- Heavy Metals: <10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 400, 1000 ppb (µg/L)
UK water quality - supplier's responsibility ends at property boundary - It is therefore essential to monitor your tap water (pipes & fittings)
Drinking water is one of the most strictly regulated substances in the UK, and we should really be able to drink it without hesitation. According to the Water Supply Regulations, the local water companies have a duty to supply "wholesome" tap water and routinely monitor their water. To do this, samples of water leaving the water companies are regularly tested. However, what many consumers don't know is that the supplier's responsibility for the water ends at your house's supply pipes or the house water meter. The landlord is generally not legally required to monitor the water. Harmful substances like lead, copper and nickel mostly sneak into the drinking water through domestic pipes and/or the taps (galvanised fittings). Toxic heavy metals like lead or copper, pathogenic bacteria or dangerous legionella have one thing in common: they can cause serious diseases that may go unnoticed for a long time or be misdiagnosed. The maximum concentrations for these harmful substances are strictly regulated in the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations. Carrying out a water testing is the only way to clarify the quality of your drinking water. ITS Europe gives you the chance to test your tap water quickly, easily, and inexpensively.
Buy with confidence
- Each ITS test strip is manufactured in an environmentally controlled facility with extensive testing throughout the production process to ensure product integrity and accuracy.
- Based and distributed from our UK & EU Office.
- Full customer support directly from manufacturer.
- Free UK & EU shipping available.