Safe Well Check Home Well Water Test Kit
6 Test Strips
(2) pH, Total Alkalinity & Total Hardness
- Alkalinity: 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240, 500 ppm (mg/L)
- Total Hardness: 0, 50, 80, 120, 180, 240, 500 ppm (mg/L)
- Nitrate (as N): 0, 2.0, 10, 20, 50 ppm (mg/L)
- Nitrite (as N): 0.2, 1.0, 1.5, 3.0 ppm (mg/L)
- Iron (Fe+2): 0.0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 1.0 ppm (mg/L)
- pH: 2.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12.0 pH
“In 2017, 76% of the entire UK population used bottled water. In the midst of the plastic crisis, bottled water has become the number one enemy. Something which is a simple part of our everyday lives being bottled into single use plastic and sold for between 500-1000 times more expensive than tap water is pretty outrageous after all.” According to UK reports.
Many of us still don’t trust our tap or well water and so we buy more plastic, but the simple solution is to test our water and see what’s really in there. Home water quality testing helps identify quickly that your water is safe and healthy to drink. The Safe Well Check™ Kit includes all the basic tests you need to test your own well water. It’s accurate, affordable and super easy to use. Tests for: Total Hardness,Total Alkalinity, pH, Iron, Nitrate and Nitrite.
To learn more visit safetapcheck.com