Quick™ Arsenic Mini for Water, Soil, and Wood
Industrial Test Systems, Inc. features an array of Inorganic Arsenic Quick™ test kits that provide accurate results at affordable prices. Designed using cutting edge chemistry, our easy-to-use test kits report results for Inorganic Arsenic (III&V) from 0.3ppb in 12 minutes without the need for technical training. Performance and accuracy of these kits have been verified by the USEPA through the ETV program. We invite you to see why the Quick™ line of Arsenic test kits from ITS are recognized throughout the world as the premium Arsenic field test kits. The Quick Arsenic Mini#481396-5 test kit can be used to test for Arsenic in Water, Soil, or Wood.
Performance & accuracy verified by USEPA-ETV (www.epa.gov/etv)
• Ideal for field testing requiring no technical training
• Used by International Aid Organizations for field testing
• Results in only 12-14 minutes using safe, convenient reagents
• Components clearly labeled and color coded for error free testing
• 99.8% Correlation to ICP-MS reference method
• Winner of The 2003 WEF Innovative Technology Award
• Approved testing method Arizona point of use compliance program manual
✅ Detects: 0, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, >500 ppb (µg/L)
Buy with confidence
- Each ITS test strip is manufactured in an environmentally controlled facility with extensive testing throughout the production process to ensure product integrity and accuracy.
- Based and distributed from our UK & EU Office.
- Full customer support directly from manufacturer.
- Free UK & EU shipping available.