Safe Tap Check Home Water Test Kit
A very simple and effective way to see if your tap water is safe.
6 Test Strips
(2) Copper, (2) Total Hardness/pH, (2)EPA Approved Free Chlorine
- Copper: 0.0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 1, 2 ppm (mg/L)
- Total Hardness: 0, 50, 80, 120, 180, 240, 500 ppm (mg/L)
- pH: 2.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12.0 pH
- Free Chlorine: 0.0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.6, 1.2, 2.0, 2.6, 4.0, >6.0 ppm (mg/L)
“In 2017, 76% of the entire UK population used bottled water. In the midst of the plastic crisis, bottled water has become the number one enemy. Something which is a simple part of our everyday lives being bottled into single use plastic and sold for between 500-1000 times more expensive than tap water is pretty outrageous after all.” According to UK reports.
Many of us still don’t trust our tap water and so we buy more plastic, but the simple solution is to test our tap water and see what’s really in there. Home water quality testing helps identify quickly that your water is safe and healthy to drink. The Safe Tap Check™ Kit includes all the basic tests you need to test your own tap water. It’s accurate, affordable and super easy to use. Tests for: Total Hardness, pH, Free Chlorine and Copper.